Planning a wedding is a big job and we’d love to help you look fabulous on your special day!
To make it a little easier for you we’ve laid out some general information on our Wedding Party Bookings.
Booking Your Party
- We are a large salon with up to 7 stylists that perform wedding styles. We are happy to accommodate small or large wedding parties within the salon. Unfortunately, we do not offer off-site services.
- We know that most wedding days are scheduled down to the minute, that is why we offer earlier start times for Saturday weddings at 7:45 a.m. Tuesday through Friday we start at 8:15am. Bridal Appointments generally take anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour & 30 minutes. We advise you book far enough in advance to get the timing you require and if you are looking to book a large party we may require up to a year to pre-book.
- We require a $25 per person deposit when booking your wedding party, this is refundable as long as we have at least 72hours cancellation notice. Deposits can be paid in person or by credit card over the phone.
- If you are planning on or considering using hair extensions for your style please let our Front Desk Co-ordinator know in advance when booking your appointment. This may require extra time and may also include an extra fee. We do not sell or provide hair extensions, however our team of colourists can help you match your extensions to your current hair colour (fees to be determined upon meeting with a colourist) should you need assistance.
- You are more than welcome to book a trial before the big day, however, the cost will be the same. We do also offer free consultations if you would like that instead.
- Make-Up Applications done by our make-up technician, Samantha, will take approximately 1 hour per person. Please take this into consideration when booking, as we can usually only accommodate smaller parties for Make-Up Applications and still guarantee timely services.
- Make-up Applications done by an outside make-up technician are also welcome. We can offer a station for an outside technician to use however we do not provide checkout services or cash back options in order to pay said technicians. Arrangements are up to the sole discretion between Bride and Technician as we have no affiliation with any particular parties. If you require any recommendations our front desk co-ordinator will be happy to pass along the names of Make-up Technicians who have worked within the salon before.
Meeting Your Stylist
- Consultations: A consultation with your stylist usually consists of a general conversation discussing your bridal hair/make-up inspirations, getting a feel and sense of your hair texture, thickness and length, and discussing any accessories, (ie; hair extensions, vail…) Consultations are complimentary and can be done at any time prior to the wedding day. Usually around 15 – 30 minutes long, we generally book our consultations in the evening at the end of our day. Pictures are always welcome!
- Trials: Hair/Make-up trials are a full appointment time slot (45 min – 1.5 hr) where your stylist will do a full trial run of the style desired on your wedding day. This is usually a good opportunity to work out any kinks and get a more accurate sense of the time it will take. It is up to your stylists discretion how detailed your trial will be, determined upon your consultation. It is your choice whether you bring any accessories or not, however if you are planning on using hair extensions you will definitely need to bring those to your trial appointment. Trials should generally be done no sooner than 1 month prior to the wedding and as late as upto 3 days prior. The price of a trial is the same price you will pay on the actual day of your wedding.
- We ask all our guests to please come with your hair freshly washed and dried unless specifically told otherwise by your stylist. Most people prefer to do this the night before to save time in the morning.
- In general, anyone who will be wearing their hair down and straightened will be given a wash and blow dry by their stylist in the salon.
- It is important that everyone in your party remembers to consider proper attire that is easily removed without disturbing your hair when changing into wedding attire (ie: button-down shirts, tops with large necklines…)
- Make sure that upon arrival you check in with our receptionist! She will be looking after your party and ensuring that everyone stays on time and in proper order to keep everything flowing smoothly for your big day.
- We serve coffee, water, & an assortment of teas. We do not serve food or alcohol. However, you’re more than welcome to bring in a little snack of your own (fruit trays are common, as well as mimosa’s)
- Photographers are always welcome!
- Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Cheque, Debit or Credit (excluding Amex) . The price of all deposits will be deducted from your final bill. Please note we do not allow tips/gratuities to be added onto debit/credit purchases.
|Service Price||Junior||Level One||Level Two||Level Three||Salon Director|
*Prices are approximate and may vary depending on style desired and stylists discretions*
If you require any further information or would like to go ahead and start the booking process please feel free to reach out to our team by completing the form below 🙂